New and need advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

bj4224

I just purchased two Sony Xplod 10" 700w subs. They are rated at 250 watts rms. I need an amp in the 150-200 range. I was looking at the infinity kappa 202a or the Infinity Beta Digital 300 which i can get for around $247 on ebay. the 202a puts out 200wx2 and the beta digital puts out 300wx2. Which would i be better off with, which do yall suggest. I was also thinking about the Lanzar Vibe250, which i am not sure is either 225x2 or 250x2 which i can get on ebay for about 180.

Thank You for any advice

I HAVE AN AMP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IT IS A 400 WATT JENSEN 4 CHANNEL (200X2 - 125X3 - 100X4). IT HAS SOME SCRATCHES ON IT AND IT HAS A CRACKED SLIDING DOOR BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WORKS FINE. I BOUGHT IT FOR $150 PARTIALLY USED BUT I'LL LET IT GO FOR ABOUT $80 OR $90. THE SCRATCHES AND CRACK IS WHEN I WAS TAKING THE SEAT OUT OF MY PICKUP BY MYSELF, THE AMP WAS MOUNTED UNDER THE SEAT AND THE SEAT IS A FULL SIZE BENCH SEAT SO IT WAS KINDA HARD FOR ME TO PICKUP THE SEAT AND KEEP IT UP BUT I DID IT. NEWAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE AMP.

go to several stores in your area that have the same subs as you, and audition as many amps in your price range as possible, then and only then should you go online to search for a good price, and remember you will have to pay for S/H. i suggest the stores because you will want to hear what you are buying before you buy it, and you may find a good price. without having to pay for S/H, you can spend a few extra dollars on the amp itself and not have to wait for it to be shipped to you.

whatever you do, don'y buy that jensen amp, it is worthless, it might be ok for parts, but not as a amplifier, hehehhe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.