• Thread starter YeaYea
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 907
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Y

YeaYea

i need a cheat amp that will give me the most watts for my money i only have 100.00 please tell me what kind of amp will give me the most watts for the dollar

Don't get a legacy...Look, heres what I would do... All you need is about $95 to get one of the best amps out there, the JBL 600.1, so find some old junk laying around the house that you don't use, and sell it on ebay. Then, if you get the money, you can find one of those easy on ebay. The other option is to buy a used amp on ebay. Sometimes you can find really good deals...

L8ER

RM

hey ranger man where the hell you find a 600.1 for 95 dollaz cuz one of my friends is lookin for one if thats for real hook me up cuz the cheapest ive found them is like 250

cheap n nasty amps= (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION)

1. legacy

2. pyle

3. pyramid

4. american pro

5. splash

its all i can think of. dont know much about the equipment at this level and have only heard legacy and splash = flea market equipment but will do the job if money is tight. and if it is tight, sell grandma or sum $h*t, thatll get u sum buck$!!!LOL! But seriosuly, try not to get legacy if you can.

As u may have seen, i did a new thread instaed of reply & stuck inn the middle of the **** forum...gotta find my contact lenses!!!

try lanzar, that name gets used quite a bit here. never heard any myself though.

i do have a legacy amp in use in my wife's car ,however, and if your not looking for "i can hear you two blocks away bass", a legacy amp will do alright.

if at all possible try to get a little more green and shop around to find a better amp.

You can get a lanzar vibe 230 for $77 shipped from http://www.discountave.net

It'll go about 80x2 and 250x1 bridged. It should do a good job on a small sub or about any pair (4 ohms) or 2 pairs (2 ohms) of full range speakers.

It won't give you a boatlaod of power, but it's a steal for under $80 new. I've owned 2 of them.

continuatrion...

cheap n nasty amps= (IN MY HUMBLE OPINION)

1. legacy

2. pyle

3. pyramid

4. american pro

5. splash

6. jenson

7. rampage

8. sparkomatic

9. ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.