2013 Hifonics Brx2400.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New factory sealed

Brutus Series Monoblock Class NextGen Super-D Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating (@ 14.4V):

4 ohms: 850 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 chan.

Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality

Wired remote bass level control included

LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators

Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost)

Built-in system diagnostics

Mono Channel operation

Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps

3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink with illuminated Hifonics logo

Lighted connectors and blue wash of light from the underside of the heatsink

Input sensitivity:

Level: 200mV-9V

Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz)

Variable sub-sonic filter (15-35 Hz)

Frequency response: 10-250 Hz

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Dimensions: 18-11/16"L x 10-5/16"W x 2-1/2"H

Price:

$250 shipped firm

More than one Available

No Trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good amp you're selling. You should be telling them the safest way to run it and not the way that will have them trying to purchase another. I'm not trying to start something with you and I really don't want to go back and forth. This is an audio forum where people like myself come to for advice and if I have any to give I will give it. Teaching people the right way to run their equipment is one of the goals of this website. As I said you're selling a good product.

No problem. It isn't right to tell someone want they want to hear to sell a product.[/
I never said they where .5 ohm stable. But people are going to run there amps to what they want. I'm just selling 100% new product and fast shipping.

That's a good amp you're selling. You should be telling them the safest way to run it and not the way that will have them trying to purchase another. I'm not trying to start something with you and I really don't want to go back and forth. This is an audio forum where people like myself come to for advice and if I have any to give I will give it. Teaching people the right way to run their equipment is one of the goals of this website. As I said you're selling a good product.
Thanks. Yes the amps are only one 1 ohm stable not .5 I don't Recommend. The brx2400.1 are really good amps for the price.

I'm really not seeing where bass305 ever recommended running one of these at .5 ohm load and my reading comprehension skills are up to par lol

Im planning on getting 2 SA 12's, would this be a good amp for less than $300 for the pair? i want to run each at about 1000 rms, so running this at 1 ohm with the gain turned down would be okay/safe? Honest opinions would be appreciated! Definitely curious/interested in this amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...