new 15 inch subwoofers

This thread is crazy! But lets be clear. IF OP owned an SL55 AMG, he would own a very nice car with a whole lot of torque. Lets not start bashing Mercedes because OP may have lied. You stated you wanted the baddest, loudest sub there was. That would be the DD Z or the Warden. Both of those subs cost A LOT. Much more than a lot of our entire systems cost. So get over it. As for subs just run an XCON or some Sundown Z V3.

no better sub on the market then this one

FLXXAudio12side2.jpg

What an idiot...Way to be king douche brah. He said that a certain woofer was out of your budget, and you take any opportunity possible to "brag" about owning a crappy car.

What? You can't event speak english man. HE DIDN'T DISS YOU, you over defensive ****. He said a sub was really expensive.

If you want to last at all on this site, you'll man up, and apologize for being a douche and over reacting to a misunderstanding and trying to flash your money around.

And then get out of Detroit, before you get killed.
spot on

you scared of detroit lol need to be if you dont have an answer about the question

dont comment
If you're not gonna stop being a douche, GTFO. I'll comment whenever and wherever I please.

If you're running 1500w to the subs total. get 2 Obsidian Audio 15" subwoofers (under $350 for the pair), and you'll be set. Those are the cheapest decent 15"s. If you want some other stuff, look into the SA 12, SSA Gcons (highly recommended), Fi SSDs. And whatever the comparable DC and DD subs are.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.