New 12s for my bass trap

Myster
10+ year member

I am planning on installing a new sub/enclosure in my bass trap (bmw coupe) and was thinking about a pair of the elemental designs 13Ov.2 strapped with a nine.1

Knowing the reputation of ED here, I wanted to see what would be another pair of subs that would be as good/better that the ED. Would like to stay around 1k for the sub/amp combo.

thanks.

-sean

I am trying to find a way to port an enclosure through my armrest in the back seat:up2somet: if anyone has any tips it would be a great help!

The reputation eD has developed here @ the forum is based on the ownership, not their products. Their products are actually built solid, but people here at the forum have problems with the owner, and their forum [icix] policies. You're going to have to elaborate on the armrest port idea. It's abit vague.

I have ED installed in the wifes car (happy with the results0, and did not know if there was an alternative that would be a next step up.

In regards to the port, I want to build and enclosure where it has a port that will go where my armrest is in the backseat. I am uncertain how to calculate an "external" port like the photo?

robm35.jpg

thanks again.

-sean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.