never buying cab again/wtb .5 stable amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Just looking to see if anyone has something used. 200$ or less. Need to handle .5 but before I buy another cab1600 I figured id ask here first. Yes I'm looking for a unicorn but figured why not ask. Need something to push two fu1250s and on a budget for now. If not thanks anyways guys. Not picky on brands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just stack coin and get some good use 3500 Korean amp or a ssa 2200.1. Or unless someone has something here but 200$ for a .5 stable amp is probably too low of a budget. Just gonna wait probaly
Ssa 2200 is Korean. Very nice

Thats a ***** way to talk to any customer. Returning or new.

Thats really unfortunate because I got a demo at the sundown show from some guy with two of them @ .3 I think. If I remember correctly it was on four 15s? Not 100% sure.

Low end monster and felt wayyyy more than 3500-ish or however much he was getting out of them.

Well had two. Sold them. Just emailed brandon there and asked if he'd take 180$ for one as a returning custome and was told buy one off our site for 199$ or gtfo. So with that said FFUUCCKK cab. 

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Went through a rough patch and had to sell them and figured third amp from them maybe 20$ off wouldn't be too much to ask. But guess it was. Great customer secice

i1fofl.png
LOL @ Not an auction site.

Personally I like it and I'd bet he's not making much more than 20$ on one of those amps at 200$ after all is said and done.

Good luck with your 2K amp for 200$. Anything good will be stolen or bought from a desperate junkie at that price point.

Louie, spread that email around...Facebook, SMD Forum, etc...get it out in the open. Then,...if CAB see's it they may send an apology with some sort of 20 dollar off coupon to ya to say their sorry and and backhand to the responder or a firing.
shut the fuvk up. its a good deal at 200. you dont call the shots jackass

Louie, spread that email around...Facebook, SMD Forum, etc...get it out in the open. Then,...if CAB see's it they may send an apology with some sort of 20 dollar off coupon to ya to say their sorry and and backhand to the responder or a firing.
i'm tempted to share this on facebook mwuahahaha.

Even though he treated me like dirt I still will recommend them all day for budget amps. They are solid amps for sure. And I have nothing but good words for their amps. But would rather give denim some money. But all options are on the table now. I just need something .5 stable and will do 2500 or so. Twisted 1.8, 2200ssa,bc2000 are all what come to mind. Have 290a alt, huge 95ah under the hood now. Ppi 900.4 for mids and ct 75 for tweets and will probably have to ad a second batt either way.
you must be a masochist.

no im not confused. you are a consumer. you dont make the rules. you buy he sales dont like his product gtfo.
Never said I didn't cumcoveredbroccolieatingdouchebag

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

i'm tempted to share this on facebook mwuahahaha.

you must be a masochist.

I would if he doesn't.

I don't have Facebook. And maybe he was just having a bad day or something. Idk. And @hispls if you'd read some some of my post you'd see that I've given up on trying to find something now for 200$ I'm going to save up and patiently wait and see what I find or grab a solid Korean board 2-3.5k amp. Just need something that will put out around 2.5-3k. After I've had time to sleep on it I may very well just be the bigger person and grab two of the cabs anyways. probably not though. but if anyone does share it on Facebook any chance you can black out my personal info like email. Don't wanna have to delete my email due to people blowing it up with hate mail lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...