Nevada's Loudest 2021

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
These guys don't play around!

Screenshot_20210907-014847_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210907-015155_Messages.jpg

I agree. Doing a burp and hitting a stupid high number is cool and all but I like daily setups that pound. That’s more impressive to me.

Dude, 183.2 db is stupid deadly loud. Holy hell that's loud. Maximum db's (iirc) you can hit in Earth's atmosphere is around 200. 183.2 db's is just unfathomably loud. I'm in the same boat where I want to see music, but if you're in the 180's, that's extrememly impressive. That's an audio science project on wheels, more than likely. No telling what all crazy and intelligent stuff is done to that vehicle to make it that loud. I bet there's concrete in that vehicle, lol, or something like that. I've heard of competitors using similar techniques as airliners have, where they have pressurized and sealed cabins. I'd love to see a mid 170's into the 180's vehicle. That's almost a weapon.

The amount of work that goes into a vehicle like that is probably unbelievable to most, I would think. I'm not an SPL dude, but I'd love to study one of those vehicles. I think people at that level tend to keep the insides a secret.

I've seen people doing 160 db+ at below 30 hz, so that's one of the areas that I like to see people compete in. Doing 160 at 50-60-70-80 hz is absolutely nothing like doing a 160 at like 25 hz. That's part of why I wanted to figure horns out is for some of the dudes I know trying to do 160's in the 20 hz range. That's a ton of fun for me, at least. I can't imagine how much money is in these 180 db+ vehicles. It takes very serious work to get to that level. It's not for me, at least I don't think, but if I was invited to try and work on a vehicle like that or be a part of it, I definitely would be. I'm definitely on the musical side of things, at least when compared to that kind of loudness. I'm glad to see people out there doing what they love.

I definitely think Hz should be part of the measurement system. Physics is different at different frequencies, so the Hz these people are burping at can really change the score.

Dude, 183.2 db is stupid deadly loud. Holy hell that's loud. Maximum db's (iirc) you can hit in Earth's atmosphere is around 200. 183.2 db's is just unfathomably loud. I'm in the same boat where I want to see music, but if you're in the 180's, that's extrememly impressive. That's an audio science project on wheels, more than likely. No telling what all crazy and intelligent stuff is done to that vehicle to make it that loud. I bet there's concrete in that vehicle, lol, or something like that. I've heard of competitors using similar techniques as airliners have, where they have pressurized and sealed cabins. I'd love to see a mid 170's into the 180's vehicle. That's almost a weapon.

This is the 177 vehicle.

20210410_234645.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...