Northeast Region NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I dont remember much of it, but I do recall getting two of those Kamikaze shots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Iirc there was more than just alcohol shots going around that night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/partytime.gif.c93957d22b3fb208098e423485fd0404.gif

Hey USACi NorthEast I see you in here, lets get some shows up in Maine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I remember when the 420 boys used to run USAC competition into the ground up this way!

I dont remember much of it, but I do recall getting two of those Kamikaze shots //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Iirc there was more than just alcohol shots going around that night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/partytime.gif.c93957d22b3fb208098e423485fd0404.gif
ya there was lol that was a sweat show i would like to see things get that big again.

ya he took chris out that was fun weekend i wish chris would come back funny thing is he still has all the stuff including the van but it will need a cage in it know but it would be cool. Remember when he bought them 100 shots.
No TJ, I'm talking about the time Manny helped the dude from Chicago beat Daiman and I beat Chris. Daiman and Chris were both on Team JBL.

Very nice shirts though.

Ya that kid like was gone fast lol wonder what hes doing That is when i came on to the team.

Remember the Day shacket got his blazer from nor ass and took it to dans show and the frame cracked on the ride down from all that cement. lol That show was Ok remember all the cars there that was a good turn out. line down the street cops every where had some cool times back then.

Cant wait till i got memories of competing and having fun like you guys did bak then, ive only done this for a year but im definatley in this for the long cant wait for tnespl finals going down a day early to chill and party at a local bar, then the next day the competition begins. next year my team plans to hold its first spl & car show with a local shop in north east ct hope to see everyone there supporting us and the sport. so steve to try and get this thread back on the rite track lol.. for no wall the rule now is the top of the head rest rite, just wanna make sure so thats seat straight up my box cant be taller then my head rest rite?

what about ametuers like me i got two 15 two 5500d bass amps and a crunch 1800 i been too two show one i watch one i comp what class do i fall in
I guess that depends on what kind of competitions you plan on doing. I don't see you driving up here to New England for an NESPL comp, so your bet would be dB Drags. In drags you'd be looking at possibly doing Street C, thats two 15's and you can use your two bass amps, two batteries and car off.

In the next week I should have a new section added to the rules for vans and pick ups. They are rare in the NESPL Stock classes, but we did have several in the Amateur classes in 2009. So just to clarify some things with those types of vehicles I'll be adding some rules on enclosures for those types of vehicles.

Cant wait till i got memories of competing and having fun like you guys did bak then, ive only done this for a year but im definatley in this for the long cant wait for tnespl finals going down a day early to chill and party at a local bar, then the next day the competition begins. next year my team plans to hold its first spl & car show with a local shop in north east ct hope to see everyone there supporting us and the sport. so steve to try and get this thread back on the rite track lol.. for no wall the rule now is the top of the head rest rite, just wanna make sure so thats seat straight up my box cant be taller then my head rest rite?
once all this bs stops and shows get going and things start getting big again you will have a **** load of fun.

LoL apparently our ability to discern the obvious is lacking... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.