Northeast Region NESPL 2010 Rules discussion

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Since most of the NESPL competitors are also on this forum I thought it best to post a thread on here to gain some feedback on the rules and class changes for the 2010 season. We have made some changes to all the Amateur, Stock and No Wall classes, including dropping the Stock 4 class and adding another Amateur class. Click on the two links below and check out the new rules for 2010, then post any questions you may have on them. Let us know what you think, good, bad or whatever.

2010 NESPL Classes/rules

2010 Rules Chart

could there be a no wall non superstock class in the case where a amture competor who plans on improveing or wants to play tones but keeping an encloser that is over the window line but is not ready to upgrade to 18v

becuse the amture classes let you have a box 3 inches over the window line.

could there be a no wall non superstock class in the case where a amture competor who plans on improveing or wants to play tones but keeping an encloser that is over the window line but is not ready to upgrade to 18vbecuse the amture classes let you have a box 3 inches over the window line.
Like ACT said, you can do the SS No Wall with anything under 18.1 volts, even an Amateur can do that class, but it is geared more towards the competitors that are advancing up from the Stock classes and want to run more power, batteries and amps and not be required to build a wall.

Looks good stseve like all the changes very detailed, and straight to the point. i like how you did the am 2 & 3 classes will really allow a fair playing field and room for new comers to get into the sport.

I wanted to add another Amateur class and spread things out a little better for the new competitors. I want to keep the 1000 watt limit for the lowest class, but limit the others to 2K. Since we'll also be running some shows for TNESPL in 2010 I want to try and keep our power limits and rules fairly close to theirs, it'll make things easier for the Amateurs to compete in both formats without having to buy different equipment.

yeah that makes alot of sense steve keep all the nespl and tnespl close so we can do both, 2010 will be awesome, the new rules will help and keep everything organized.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.