neep opinions sugestions advice

Participant count
  • Participant list

dreamer33917
10+ year member

ok i read the newbie post so im gonna try and word this right...... i have been outta the car audio world for a long time since the days of watt classes and cheater amps lol..... well my buddy died in the war and left me his car to finish its a 2004 honda civic si hatchback the equipment that he had gathered before deployment is as follows 3 brand new power acoustik amps, 2, a3000db and 1 a600 matching 4ch.. a pioneer avic z1 head unit...a old school phoniex gold bass cube and line drivers.... stinger spv44 battery.... optima yellow top battery...aa 20 farrad cap....a 2 farrad cap...a stinger 250amp relay.....175 amp alternator... NOW FOR MY QUESTION NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE EQUIPMENT I HAVE TO WORK WITH AND THE TYPE CAR.... I need advice and sugestions on mids and highs and SUBWOOFERS..... the type of music i mainly listen to is heavy metal sometimes techno hip hop and country but mostly metal.... now i know theres alot of power and i used to be about being the loudest but i really would like this system to sound loud and drop balls but i want people to sit in it and comment on how they have never heard that song so beautiful i would like to go to local shows for fun and would prefer something that can be removed if needed the car has a supercharger on it and it would be cool to still be able to take to the track .... so what do you think please educate me advise me give me your imo, whatever, and if i did this wrong sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

the link i posted in my first post, run any of that, guess it depends on how much room u want to take up.

the ae av 12x likes a small ported box, u could fit 2 easy. could prob fit 2 15s sealed, maybe even ported

ok my budget for subs is 1000 but i would like to stay at 800 but i am flexable also im sure this has been asked before but when i was into c/a last it was watt class and either sq or spl... whats sql? is like in the middle between the 2 if so i think that sounds like what im looking for but anyway thanks for advice keep it coming... been looking at the jbl infinity and re stuff.... good/ bad? please comment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.