Needing box design cutout

Participant count
  • Participant list

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This is for buck or whoever does this sort of thing ibdont know how to tag buck though

Buck I pmed you no response of you don't do this sort of thing please refer me to someone who can

Need a design and cutout sheet for a box for 2 10 inch xfls in a 4 door blazer

I am willing to pay for the work I'd have to set up a PayPal but first I'd like someone to tell me a price and if they can do it

Your best bet is to email him and ask for an order form. He might take a day or to to respond cuz I imagine he's swamped with emails and he's also working on enclosures and designs for others but he will get back to you. Be sure to have all the necessary info as well to speed up the process and have pay pal ready. I got mine in less than a day after I paid and I am extremely satisfied with his work. He is a good guy to do business with and answers all your questions via email. Just be patient man it'll all be worth it, the box he designed for me is nasty low and gets real loud.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Go to high output enclosures on the vendors list and there's a link for his email.

Your best bet is to email him and ask for an order form. He might take a day or to to respond cuz I imagine he's swamped with emails and he's also working on enclosures and designs for others but he will get back to you. Be sure to have all the necessary info as well to speed up the process and have pay pal ready. I got mine in less than a day after I paid and I am extremely satisfied with his work. He is a good guy to do business with and answers all your questions via email. Just be patient man it'll all be worth it, the box he designed for me is nasty low and gets real loud. 

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Go to high output enclosures on the vendors list and there's a link for his email.
Okay thank you did you have him build the box for you or just make you a cutout sheet and box desgin? id love to have him build me one but figured after shipping it will be more money than id like to put into a box...

sad thing is around my area everyone wants like 300+ dollars to have a box build i think they are pathetic and stretching way too hard to rip people off i mean hell none of them do the kind of work any of the builders ive seen on this site do

Are you just wanting a design and cutlist or box built and shipped to you.
Depending on overall price I'd like to get one built giving shipping and payment but most likely just a design and cutout so I can just build it myself

Okay thank you did you have him build the box for you or just make you a cutout sheet and box desgin? id love to have him build me one but figured after shipping it will be more money than id like to put into a box...
sad thing is around my area everyone wants like 300+ dollars to have a box build i think they are pathetic and stretching way too hard to rip people off i mean hell none of them do the kind of work any of the builders ive seen on this site do
Just the design bro, I spent almost $100 on materials and a few late nights after work building it. Next time ima just have someone from here build it. There's a lot of good guys here Dbeez, buck, pro-rabbit and Starr mountain sound but I think he only does local now.

Just the design bro, I spent almost $100 on materials and a few late nights after work building it. Next time ima just have someone from here build it. There's a lot of good guys here Dbeez, buck, pro-rabbit and Starr mountain sound but I think he only does local now.
Materials are about 60-80 yes and I would love to pay for it to be built if only some were in Michigan I don't want to pay the godly shipping on top of the cost to gave a built funds are tight and that extra money adds up plus its always nice to look at a box and be like "man that's nice and I built it"

Buck got back ahold of me for the design I just gotta go out and get some measurements

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.