Need your opinion

Participant count
  • Participant list

giulitto1993

CarAudio.com Newbie
Pueblo
Hey guys I'm rebuilding a 2006 dodge 1500 Laramie edition with a infinity system I want to gut everything audio and re build the entire system so I guess my first question is I'm gonna go with a single din deck what is the best one for starting a build like this??? ( Want I want to do I want to do focal speaker in front and rear door idk what tweaters yet I need I think 2.5" and one 3" and I want to make a custom box right in front or the rear seats in the middle and I haven't decided if I want to do a 15" or a 12" please helpppppp)

Go active, Skip rear doors and focus on front stage. Sub size will be dependent on the space you have in the location you decide to put the suB. Rear seat in middle will probably enable you to do a 15” with more ease

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.