Need to consult for a 6th order blowthru 4 18sfor a 2001 Toyota Tacoma

60 cuft and a lot of power. Alts, batts, amps, subs and box about $20k if that is ok for you there are a few people who can help

You may not have the room

It's been a while but iirc his screen name was irpirate.

He had 4 18's in a 6th , reconed to 15's and gained a good amount

Was on I think 2 ns-1's at 18v and they were nightshades

Was high 50's maybe he touched 60 but I forget

Was very musical and loud

You may not have the roomIt's been a while but iirc his screen name was irpirate.

He had 4 18's in a 6th , reconed to 15's and gained a good amount

Was on I think 2 ns-1's at 18v and they were nightshades

Was high 50's maybe he touched 60 but I forget

I talked to him when i was building mine. The 18's where louder overall but 15's had better bandwith and reliability. He was always blowing 18's. We both had about 45 net to work with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.