SOLD Need To Clear Some Space Before Winter Sale (Subs, wiring, HU's, speakers, PS2)

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
  1. Chrysler Factory 6x9s - $17 shipped/pair
  2. PG RSD 5CS Grills - $12 shipped
  3. Rockford Fosgate P1694C with Grills - $45 shipped
  4. Rockford Fosgate P2 10" S8 - $45 shipped
  5. GM Headunit Harness and Antenna Adapter - $15 shipped
  6. XScorpion RCAs - $10 shipped
  7. Eclipse CD7000 with the IPC106 (iPod) and GPS105 (Areashot) modules - $300 shipped
  8. Eclipse SC6500 component set - $100 Shipped
  9. Sony Pro Audio 6" Mids with Matching 2" Tweeters - $35 Shipped
  10. PS2 and Accessories - SOLD
  11. Image Dynamics ID8D2V3's with Original boxes and paper work with a 1.4 cube box tuned at 34Hz with 45's in the corners may be up for sale depending on price of a pair of DC Audio Level 2 8" Subs.

Everything is priced with shipping. Everything is OBO except the CD7000 package. Im firm on that. I will consider trades.

PICTURES: Huge For Sale Thread pictures by whitedragon5515 - Photobucket

First up is the Chrysler 6x9s.

1. Product:4 OEM factory speakers Model 45301S

2. Specs:

4 ohm

15w

6x9's

3. Description/Condition:

Mint. All read 4.1-4.2 on the DMM

4. Price:

$17 shipped a pair
Second is the Phoenix Gold RSD5cs Grills

1. Product:Grills from a PG RSD5cs comp set

2. Specs:

5.25" PG RSD speaker grills

Brand new never installed

4. Price:

$12 shipped for both
Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6x9's

These speakers are used but mint. The grills have never been used. I have the original manual and package for them. These have never been abused and have only been run off my CD7000 power for a whole 14 very clean watts.

CEA-2031 Compliant CEA-2031 Guidelines

Configuration 4-Way Full-Range

Midrange Diameter 6"x9"

Midrange Depth 3"

Tweeter Diameter .5"

Tweeter Depth n/a

Frequency Response 40Hz - 21kHz

Power Handling 75 Watts RMS

150 Watts Max

Crossover High-Pass (HP): 6dB

Sensitivity

(1 watt/1 meter) 90dB @ 1 watt/1 meter

Grilles Included Yes

Mounting Hardware Yes

Shipping Weight 8.0 Lbs.

(3.6 Kg.)
Next is the Rockford Fosgate P2 10" S8.

1. Product:
Rockford Fosgate P210S8

2. Specs:

Single 8 ohm VC

200RMS/400 Peak

2" aluminum VC

Mounting Depth 5.6"

Cutout diameter is 9.25"

60oz. Double stacked magnet

Large roll surround

* Rec. Sealed Box Dims: .65 - .65 cu.ft.

* Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1 - 1 cu.ft

Its in good condition for its age. The basket and motor are near flawless. Not a single chip in the motor anywhere. There are some light scratches on the cone that are hard to see unless your looking at the right angle.

Also comes with the trim ring.

VC reads 7.7-7.8 on my DMM

4. Price:

$45 Shipped
Fourth is a GM HU harness and antenna adapter.

1. Product:
I have here an antenna adapter and a HU harness. I know for a fact they both work in 97-03 Grand Prixs as thats what it came out of. As far as other compatible vehicles I have no idea. What I did find is:

Harness For select Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Isuzu, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Saturn models, 1985-up

Antenna adapter is for select GM cars from 1988-2006

2. Specs:

Antenna adapter and harness

Used but mint

4. Price:

$15 shipped for both
Next is a set of MINT 6m XScorpion RCA's.

1. Product:

XScorpion 6m RCA's

2. Specs:

6m/18ft

Triple shielded

Zero Noise Protection

Built in remote Led

90* on one end for easy installation behind the HU

Used, but mint

4. Price:

$10 shipped
Eclipse CD7000 with IPC106 (iPod) and GPS105 (AreaShot) modules:

I have an eclipse CD7000 here. Comes with the trim ring, cage, HU brackets for mounting the trim ring, remote, harness, and the rare MEI100 tuning mic. HU has some scratches on the face and a little fading on some of the buttons, but its not to bad.
Also have the GPS105 Area shot GPS module with all wiring and original box. This will allow you to load maps via CD or Magicgate Memory stick and use them for GPS directions turn by turn and with voice prompts. It will also allow you to display on the screen direction, coordinates, or speed of your car.

Last but not least is the IPC106 ipod control module. Allows full speed play back through the HU. Once connected everything can be controlled from the face plate. You can sort by artist, song, playlist, etc. all directly from the faceplate. Also have all the wiring and original box with this.

Heres some pics with an old date. MEI100 isnt pictured. Last pic of how it sits currently in my dash board. Note. The IPC106 and GPS105 are no longer new. They are used in MINT condition with all accessories.

CD7000

GPS105

IPC106
Eclipse SC6500 Component Set

These are absolute mint condition. Only missing the tweeter mounting hardware.

The mids are pretty heavy and whens the last time you saw a mid with a sewn tinsel lead?

# 6-1/2" 2-way Component System# Power Handling:

* Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts each side

* RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts each side

# Glass Fiber PMI Woofer

# Rubber Surround

# 1" Silk dome

# Neodymium tweeter magnet

# 4 ohms impedance

# Aluminum voice coil former

# Aluminum cast baskets

# Aluminum phase plug

# Crossover networks included (12 dB/octave high-pass, 6 dB/octave low-pass)

# Linkwitz Riley, Optimum "Q" alignment

# Metalized polypropylene capacitors

# Poly-switch tweeter protection circuity

# Selectable tweeter sensitivity -3 dB/0 dB/-3 dB (0 dB default)

# Audiophile, matched crossover network (speaker specific)

# Black translucent, dust covers

# 10oz. woofer magnet

# Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
Sony Pro Audio 6" Mids and 2" Tweeters

This is all the info I have on these. If you want T/S specs I can get those for an additional $15 from Meniscus Audio. They are local to me and I have already spoken to them about it. I however havent had it done because I dont plan on using these so the T/S specs are irrelevant to me. I will not pay $15 out of my pocket to get these and have the buyer back out.

I have here some Sony mids and tweeters. Not sure on power handling specs.
Mids are single 6 ohm 6" mids. Appear to be OEM Pro Audio drivers, but may not be. Appears to have a nice woven cone with a boob style dust cap. Nice rubber surround. Model number J14PL10A3's. Both mids read on par as far as coil readings go. Mounting depth is slightly over 3".

Tweeters are single 8 ohm 2" tweeters. Also appear to be OEM Pro Audio drivers. Single 8 ohm with a paper cone. Model number J6PH05A3. Mounting depth is an 1".

Both sets have gold baskets and frames with mounting holes.
Last but not least is the PS2 and all the sh!t I have for it.

I have 2 Playstation 2's. 1 fat black and 1 slim silver. The black one has Jay scratched into it. The guy before me was obviously Jay. The silver has some surface scratches, but nothing deep. I know for a fact the black one needs a new laser. I was quoted $45 for parts and labor to get it fixed. The slim silver one needs a voltage adjustment on the laser which entails turning a screw on the laser itself. It works most of the time, but sometimes it wont read a disc. Im to lazy to open it up and clean it.
As far as accessories go. I have a set of MadCatz wireless controllers, 1 in clear and 1 in black with corresponding wireless receivers. I have a silver PS2 wired controller for the slim silver PS2. I have 3 memory cards. 1 Nyko 8Mb, 1 Sony 8Mb, and another memory card for the PS1 by Performance. Not sure on space on the third one as its not on the label. I have the audio and video cables for both consoles.

I have 23 PS2 games. Each and every game works however some are old and have some scratches. Most come with a manual and original case. The only ones that dont are the 007 game and the Gran Turismo game. I have looked up cheat codes and hints, tips, tricks over the years and have printed papers on those in alot of the cases as well.

PS2 Games:

Gran Turismo 3

007 Nightfire

NFL Street

Onimusha

Madden 2004

Motor Mayhem

Dynasty Warriors 4

Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix (Only 1 copy will be sent)

Need For Speed Most Wanted Black Edition

Need for Speed Underground 2

Need for Speed Carbon

Sonic Mega Collection Plus (Collection of Sonic the Hedgehog games from Sega Gamegear all the up to Sonic 3 and Sonic Spinball)

Fast and the Furious

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X2

Devil May Cry 2

Grand Theft Auto 3 (I have the city map for this in great condition)

Namco Museum (Includes galaxian, pole position, dig dug, Pac man, ms pac man, and galaga)

Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Jungle Storm

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six 3

Tom Clancy Raindbox Six Lockdown

Lord of the Rings The Return of the King
PICTURES: Huge For Sale Thread pictures by whitedragon5515 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you trade a $15 dollar walmart gift card and sony 5.1 mp digital camera with battery charger and mem stick for the GM Antenna Adapter?
Why dont you take that Walmart gift card and buy the antenna adapter? But if your serious I guess that would work. You need to ship first though for lack of references.

Item Update:

1. Chrysler Factory 6x9s - $17 shipped/pair

2. PG RSD 5CS Grills - $12 shipped

3. Rockford Fosgate P1694C with Grills - SOLD

4. Rockford Fosgate P2 10" S8 - $45 shipped

5. GM Headunit Harness and Antenna Adapter - $15 shipped

6. XScorpion RCAs - SOLD

7. Eclipse CD7000 with the IPC106 (iPod) and GPS105 (Areashot) modules - $300 shipped

8. Eclipse SC6500 component set - $100 Shipped

9. Sony Pro Audio 6" Mids with Matching 2" Tweeters - $35 Shipped

10. PS2 and Accessories - SOLD

11. Image Dynamics ID8D2V3's with Original boxes and paper work with a 1.4 cube box tuned at 34Hz with 45's in the corners may be up for sale depending on price of a pair of DC Audio Level 2 8" Subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.