Need to choose between two different setups

Participant count
  • Participant list

wlanier11

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Need to chose between two set ups.
1. An 8 inch Rockville shallow sub under my driver seat with a 10 inch bazooka sub underneath my back seat.

2. The same Rockville shallow mount sub underneath my driver seat, and a box with two 8 inch power bass subs and a 12 inch kicker sub under my back seat.

i already have the Rockville shallow sub and both 8 inch powerbass subs so the box set up would be cheaper than buying a new bazooka sub. The only reason I’m considering the bazooka is because I’ve had good experiences with them in the past and plan on getting a new truck in the near future so a bazooka sub is easier to swap out than a vehicle specific enclosure for the two 8’s and the 12. The shallow Rockville sub is hardly a subwoofer at all and I plan on tuning it to focus more on mid-range frequencies.

I would stick with the Bazooka bass tube. I came across an amplified 8" a few months ago and was underwhelmed at how pitiful it sounded. I remember a friend had a pair of 8" tubes that slammed! So I bypassed the built in in favor if a 600 watts mono, and daaaamn! That was the sound I remembered. So yeah, one vote for SAS.

I would stick with the Bazooka bass tube. I came across an amplified 8" a few months ago and was underwhelmed at how pitiful it sounded. I remember a friend had a pair of 8" tubes that slammed! So I bypassed the built in in favor if a 600 watts mono, and daaaamn! That was the sound I remembered. So yeah, one vote for SAS.
I’ll try that out thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.