need to build a new box

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Alright guys i came to the fact that im gonna need to build a new box my friend is gonna help me he has been into car audio for 6 yrs now so he has built alot of boxes but we were wondering what would be the best box for these subs. there 12's pioneer ts3woDVCs what kind of box would they hit hardest in dual vented , vented , sealed????

oh sry man thought u wanted to know the specs. but as far as them pound what would they pound the hardest in my friend just do a sealed enclosure will be loud as **** way better then what i got now

oh sry man thought u wanted to know the specs. but as far as them pound what would they pound the hardest in my friend just do a sealed enclosure will be loud as **** way better then what i got now

J3 i want to learn bout car audio i love hearing what other people have to offer and help out and possibly how i could help out some people also with some of the info that i know:). even though some people hate me on here i still come back cause i like to post and see what people have to help out etc....

Dude, I came here knowing nothing but I didnt need to post 2-3threads a day to learn. Most people learn by readin stickies, faqs, books or BCAE.com, not asking personal preferences on boxes or tweeters...

oh..well i just like this site do teaches everything and helps alot also i do read also like car audio faqs etc...... but this is one of my favorite sites to go to i have recomended some of my friends to this site also to help them.

Hey guys that box he just posted up on the link would that make my subs pound ? or could i do better with building and making a plan what u guys think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.