need this answered asap.

Another question would i be alright running this amp at 1 ohm (1500 watts rms) with 4 gauge wiring? Also would 1500 rms be too much for 2 12 inch aq's rated at 600 rms each? I could always keep the gains down low and volume not maxed right?

Is this guy legit? He sais the "quality control seal" hasnt been broken on the box yet. Is there any possible way to open the box without breaking that seal and it being very obvious? I already talked him down on the price.brand new in box MB Quart 1500w RMS monoblock sub amp
depending on how low you talked him down, it may not be worth the chance. that amp is like 170 new online and you'll KNOW its BNIB.

Another question would i be alright running this amp at 1 ohm (1500 watts rms) with 4 gauge wiring? Also would 1500 rms be too much for 2 12 inch aq's rated at 600 rms each? I could always keep the gains down low and volume not maxed right?
I doubt it'll be too much power, you'll be fine as far as power as long as the gains are set correctly.

I just realized that pic was taken on top of his toilet lmao. But is there some way he could of removed that sticker and put it back on? Or somehow gotten hold of a new sticker?

depending on how low you talked him down, it may not be worth the chance. that amp is like 170 new online and you'll KNOW its BNIB.

I doubt it'll be too much power, you'll be fine as far as power as long as the gains are set correctly.
Yes true. I got him down to 140 but i cant order online because im 17. I cant give me parents the money to do it either because they think car audio is a waste of money...

Yes true. I got him down to 140 but i cant order online because im 17. I cant give me parents the money to do it either because they think car audio is a waste of money...
i was in the same situation. go to walgreens, buy one of those visa vanilla gift cards, link it to a paypal acct as a regular credit card (be sure to call the visa number and register the card first)....order online...problem solved.

i was in the same situation. go to walgreens, buy one of those visa vanilla gift cards, link it to a paypal acct as a regular credit card (be sure to call the visa number and register the card first)....order online...problem solved.
Then im gona have to find out how to get to it before my parents do i may not be home when it arrives?

Do you work? Do the paypal visa thing and then get the item sent to work. I get my daughters Christmas and Birthday gifts sent to my job......

I just realized that pic was taken on top of his toilet lmao. But is there some way he could of removed that sticker and put it back on? Or somehow gotten hold of a new sticker?
the ONLY thing i see that is suspicious here is that it's on cl. everything seems legit, you are just over thinking it. you're going to meet this guy in person and you can always inspect the box then. if it doenst work out, back out...if it's good, buy it. its that simple.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.