Depth 13-7/8"

Second Depth 17-1/4"

Wood Thickness 3/4"

Number of Terminals 2

Terminal Type Spring posts

Box Exterior Color Black

Box Finish Carpet

Aura RPM2300 RPM Stage 2 Mobile Amplifier 2x150W 269-189

Bridge that. Edit to note: Yes, while you may never have heard of Aurasound, it is a good brand. That amp is normally a good bit more expensive but since it's a factory buyout (basically a clearance sale), it's cheap! It will provide the right amount of power at the right impedance for those subs. If you upgrade to higher power subs later, no problem - the amp can convert to be used as an amp for your front speakers and you can get a more powerful subwoofer amp. (Or, really, it's not like the amp can't drive more powerful subs, just that there's no reason to get more powerful subs without also getting a more powerful amp.)

Anything that provides 300 watts RMS or higher at 4 ohms. Most 1-channel ("monoblocks") have advertised power ratings given at 1 or 2 ohms and will be significantly less at 4 ohms so be sure to check. Stereo amps can almost always be bridged to run in mono mode. The amp that I linked is a good amp at a really good price that provides the perfect amount of power for your subs and would also be perfect for your fronts in the future if you upgrade. I recommend it. I feel you can't get anything else to match its value unless you go used.

ive tried looking for that brand but the ones i only find are used and low watts

Im not sure what to get can you like give me description of a good amp for example so i can find a good one or u could recommend another brand

would that work for the subs i got

did you look at them?

im trying to spend about $110-$130

if i were to get it now

$125-$150

would be around friday when i get paid

I looked at your subs and the amp that I linked is matched very well to them. Actually, it's a bit more powerful than the subs are (if they aren't underrated). But that's fine. It's a great match and a great price and a great amp.

noob society going on here !!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.