Need someone to finish Install- Belleville NJ

Participant count
  • Participant list

mecke07109

Hi everyone,

I have a 1999 Corvette Convert that I am rebuilding and I am in the process of ripping out the BLOSE (BOSE) system that is in it. I replaced the head unit and speakers in the doors rears and had wired the AMP hot lead and ground.

I would need someone to come to either come to my garage or I can take car to you to finish the job such as install wiring from speakers to amp and tune amp - In other words finish the job! I am a mechanic not so much good with Audio!!

I do not want to leave this car at a stereo install shop.

Call me Mike 201-563-5041 cell or email me michaelecke@verizon.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Signal flow should be HU to DSP to amps. You would lose the ability to EQ and time align the sub with the DSP unit if you bypassed the DSP.
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...

About this thread

mecke07109

mecke07109
Belleville NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
blackdragonaudi