Need some suggestions

BiC
10+ year member

FliC Your BiC
So I just upgraded from a Autotek 1000 to an Autotek 3000, and I realized my 10" Type-R's will not live on this new amp since apparently my 1000 was pushing them just fine(even though it's dead now). So I would like to know what two 10" subs would handle this amp, or a single 15+. I have an '05 Nissan Sentra with the entire trunk free(minus the spare tire since I have bad like with tires). I'll be in the market the end of the month, but would like to know the options available to me now so that I can do my research on them. I'll also probably try and build the box myself, although I'll need some help on that since I haven't tried to build a box in like 6 years and I was a super rookie at it then.

Never heard of them. I've never heard of half of the companies on here until I started coming here. Which is why I asked, because I don't know what is out there that falls into what I am looking for.

I don't know for sure since I work off tips, but low balling I'd say I'll have $500 when I'm ready to buy. The trunk is about 24x36x16, unless I take out the spare tire. Then I can get more than 16 at the lowest point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.