2 12" l7s or 1 15? on 1200 watts

One 15. Put it in a big-ass ported box and it'll slam.
Do not use DealerCostAudio under any circumstances.
x's 2 !!! i can get you just as good or better authorized price anyway.

i can do 285 shipped ( i usually do 325) they are 272 but they are scammers and they are selling returns and refurbs, and yes i have 1st hand knowledge of it!

a lot of people complain about dealer cost so its up to you and go ported with whatever you decide to get and a single 15'' setup would be nice if you have room and power i liked all mine

really? whats wrong with that website? any other good ones?

i was actually hopin to go with that 15. what would be a good cubic foot box for it? kicker says 6 but idk about goin that big. i can do between 4 and 5 easily though.

If you can do five, do five. Mine was 4.5 tuned to 33Hz and it was crazy loud in my MX3 hatchback. Sounded pretty good, too. Not an SQ sub sure but all those people claiming it sounds like a rhino fart are fulla crap.

If you have 1200 watts to deal with, that's your best idea.

a jbl 1200.1 wouldnt push 2 12s?
Hahaha, dude, do the 15. That's my EXACT old setup. A 15" L7 in a ported box with a 1200.1 pushing it. It was killer. I got some fast food one time and after I finished it the bag practically started floating around. I'm seriously on the verge of doing it again I loved it so much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.