need some sugestions for new sub(s) please help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

penaduny
10+ year member

so right now i have 3 12" W3s V1. they are pretty **** loud. some one heard them offered me too much money for them, to pass up.

so now, i want somthing just as loud/louder/cleaner. i dont want to step down from what i had. so what would you sugest?

my options i was leaning towards would be:

1 13.5" W7

2 12" XXX's

or some Re 18" thats decently priced

i know ill probably need a new amp, i have a orion 6002 right now, i was thinking of getting somthing bigger, or if i go with 2 subs, just another one of those. i am really pleased with the amp.

this is in a 94 legend, pop up dvd, and i have 2 mb quart premium component systems, so whatever subs i do end up getting, i want somthing that is clear enough turned down for movies and stuff.

thanks for the help, im really torn on making this decision. i dont want to get the wrong sub(s), and end up not being happy w/them.

just pick up a 15" RE SE and use the orion6002 (does 600x1@2ohms right?)

put it in a nice ported box and it should wang like a chinese man.

x2 on the 15" SE unless ur gonna get a new amp and mayb step it up to a SX(there more on the spl side tho) with that amp theres no way your gonna push a xxx man

with that amp theres no way your gonna push a xxx man
well its pushing the 3 12"s right now.. barely getting warm, gain half way, and its insanely loud. rms' at 600 (i do beleive they are rated at 10v or somthing). i dont see why it couldnt push one xxx . . what kind of amp would you suggest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.