Need some info plz

What Bluetooth stereo has 2 or 3 rca pre outs on it. I don’t want cd player just the small frame bt headunit. Thanks

Literally hundreds of options out there and you could pick from a myriad of dsp units that you could bypass the headunit all together and Bluetooth straight to the dsp and then to the amp.

Small controller mounted to control volume and boom don't even have to touch the factory radio.

My advice stick to the big brands, pioneer, alpine, Sony, Kenwood, JVC having Bluetooth and 3 RCA outs is available from all of them in multiple models across multiple price ranges

I have a blaupunkt now but only 1 set of pre outs and I decided to add a amp and sub. It’s going in a 1951 Plymouth so I’m low on space to use a full size headunit or a dbl din. Don’t want a dsp setup cause I’ve already custom fit the single din in place.

I have a blaupunkt now but only 1 set of pre outs and I decided to add a amp and sub. It’s going in a 1951 Plymouth so I’m low on space to use a full size headunit or a dbl din. Don’t want a dsp setup cause I’ve already custom fit the single din in place.
In most cases you do not need more than one set of RCA outputs. Only if you want to control fade is when you would need two sets.

Well I'd suggest going to crutchfield.com and looking at the options. There are several hundred.

It really depends on your specific needs. Even the most basic models will give you 2 or 3 sets of preouts. Only the absolute cheapest models don't these days

Literally hundreds of options out there and you could pick from a myriad of dsp units that you could bypass the headunit all together and Bluetooth straight to the dsp and then to the amp.

Small controller mounted to control volume and boom don't even have to touch the factory radio.

My advice stick to the big brands, pioneer, alpine, Sony, Kenwood, JVC having Bluetooth and 3 RCA outs is available from all of them in multiple models across multiple price ranges
You seem knowledgeable! I have a 15 year old alpine that says it has the bluetooth option but i believe i need to buy it seperate, how could i find the model name or number so i can google the bluetooth part and install it if i can find one? I cant figure it out and im new to the sound game

Thank you,
Looney T

You seem knowledgeable! I have a 15 year old alpine that says it has the bluetooth option but i believe i need to buy it seperate, how could i find the model name or number so i can google the bluetooth part and install it if i can find one? I cant figure it out and im new to the sound game

Thank you,
Looney T

Yea good luck finding a module for a 15 year old radio. Be better off buying a whole new radio. eBay will be your friend in that search. Idk if a 15yo Bluetooth module will even work with today's Bluetooth codex

Thank you,
Looney T
Have you tried calling up Alpine? Their tech support on the phone was decent a year or so ago when I had a question about something I was going to buy. Alternately Crutchfield phone support is very good and they may be able to tell you. Either of them may even have new old stock of whatever dongle you want, but I'd also suggest that at 15 years old it doesn't owe you anything and may be getting about ready to retire anyway.

Have you tried calling up Alpine? Their tech support on the phone was decent a year or so ago when I had a question about something I was going to buy. Alternately Crutchfield phone support is very good and they may be able to tell you. Either of them may even have new old stock of whatever dongle you want, but I'd also suggest that at 15 years old it doesn't owe you anything and may be getting about ready to retire anyway.
Lol yeah shes ready to be unplugged but ill try and go those routes see what happens thank you for suggesting them! Maybe its time to take the old girl outback and dispatch her like a lame horse 🤷‍♂️

Lol yeah shes ready to be unplugged but ill try and go those routes see what happens thank you for suggesting them! Maybe its time to take the old girl outback and dispatch her like a lame horse 🤷‍♂️
If it still powers up and plays music probably don't put a bullet into it. You can always use it to fill a hole in any old car you're looking to sell or as an emergency backup if whatever you're using fails unexpectedly... just don't expect too much more life out of a 15 year old deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...