Need some ideas on a new amp board

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gotta build a new amp board and I'm needing some ideas on how to hide the wires. Should I router out some grooves in the back of the board for the wiring or should I just make a cover board with amp cutouts? I'm open to other ideas also, these 2 are just the first ones to enter my mind.

i am moving away from hiding wires under the board with holes through the board. it can look nice and i've done it for almost 20 years, but servicing and changing is a PITA. moving forward, i'm running wiring on the surface (neatly, with zip tie mounts) and then building a beauty panel that has cutouts. this looks nicer and is easier to service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.