need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharky

Im putting a system in a 97 ford ranger regular cab..Due to the very minimal space behind the seats it doesn't appear using a subwoofer insider of a box is going to be an option for me...Most boxes and subs fitted to this model year require moving the seat forward by a couple of notches and due to my height thats not going to be an option for me.

So, i m asking, is there any form of 6.5" sized woofer i could use in my factory rear speaker locations that can remotely give me some lower end punch that maybe a front component set would not otherwise give me using the pre determined passive crossover frequency ranges?

Im not after subsonic bass for heavy rap or digital bass and im just after a solid kick drum hit to blend with the front stage.

Ive looked at 6.5 midwoofers and havent had much positive feedback on this full filling my needs.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.