Good Deal or Nah?

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
ok so opportunity to to trade with a buddy of mine. I would be trading my American bass Hd15 + $285 for his FI SP4-15 and a XS Power D3400 battery(just couple months old, he has the OG box it came in and XS copper terminals included to go wit). To me it seems like a good deal. Strong sub and Good battery.

I know trading a 15 for a 15 is meh, but the SP4 would give me options to upgrade powahhhh!!!

So good deal or nah?

. I'd rather have a sp4 then a AB hd woofer
i know the FI is a better sub, and i really need a battery. My current secondary deka is old as heck lol. it still works just getting weaker it seems. i figure iwould put the XS d3400 up and wait until i get a diff car before hooking it up

same here.
i think im going to. just need to make sure i have the cash for boot

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I would too.
im about 95% sure im going to. I would like the sub, but i really need the battery. My 6 year old deka needs replacing lol

Seeing as i would be willing to pay $150 for the battery,
It'd be like trading your sub plus $135

I suppose its a decent deal, go for it.
Well given that my sub is the older model Hd15 and probably wouldnt get more then like $150 for it, and at your price 150 for the batt is $300. His sub alone sales for like 350+ used(depending) by it self and the battery$150 is 500. Seems like a good deal. Also i looked through the classifieds and some of the SP415s are priced at 400+ship.

I had a 3400 and a 1200 and I ran my dd m3 @.5 for about 4 years like that. Stock alt lol
nice... that helps lol. Im running my SS ta3k @ .5 ohm with the extra deka and stock alt, i just watch my voltage via voltmeter and keep it were i want it. It doesnt do bad given how old my batt is but i figure the D3400 would help. Im just going to take the Deka out all togther so it doesnt mess up d3400

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.