Need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juicee
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Okay I am slowly piecing together a new system. So far I have an Addictive Audio 500.1 and a DC 320spx alt. I will be getting at least 3 g31 100+ ah batteries as well.

So here is my dilemma, I have around 6.5-7 cubes after displacement (still some factors that change it some that aren't set in stone) and around 5000 watts. I want to try to figure out what sub or subs would do best in what I have. I want it to be a daily set up that digs low and gets loud, but it has to sound good. I really would like to run Tantric as I have had my eye on them since they were first introduced.

With all that being said what would you guys recommend? I thought a single 18" SHD would be awesome or two 15" HDD's or maybe even HD's. Or maybe you guys know of something else that would be perfect for my build. I could go with a larger enclosure but I really want to keep it so I can cover it in the rear of my wagon when not in use. Which means keeping the rear seat in place and staying under the rear windows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.