Need some help with my Sub Box Design

Participant count
  • Participant list
[/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL]

Just 3 that I can think of right now and all so much better then skar. For the amp going to be tight but something should be out there.

[/URL][/URL]

Just a cheap option I know others have had good luck with Orion but not sure on that lower option like that. Typical Chinese cookie cutter boards so should do okay for what you want to do.

I would also look around and see what used monoblock amplifiers are out there on DIYMA and maybe post a wtb add here maybe someone has a used decent one in a say Pioneer or something like that for 100 bucks or so.
Thank you so much for the recommendations. Ill be sure not to make the mistake of buying anything without coming here for help.

It uses quite a bit of the available depth, it is designed to clear some of the contoured floor inside.
View attachment 33251
The lack of port made tuning it low a little easier (30hz) while still having SOME airspace. I was advising to go with 2 or 3 subs but the guy was adamant about 4... it is lacking port and a little airspace and I explained the pros and cons... but...
I just did the best I could and it turned out nice, he's happy and that's all that counts.
🖕🏽To you and your work space!!lol. Very nice!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...