Need some Help Amp... Simple for you Audiophiles

Participant count
  • Participant list
Kenwood KAC-5206 Performance Series 400W 2-Channel Amplifier for the front speakers. If you can find this in stock(check ebay)this is a great subwoofer amp especially for someone just starting out.JBL GTO-501EZ Monoblock GTO Series Class D Car AmplifierAlso in the meantime there is nothing wrong with running your door speakers off the deck and I would run both subs to wire the amp you have down to 2ohms. If your budget gets deeper post here and we can help you pick out the best bang for your buck.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out. I'm just gonna run the door speakers off the HU now. And run the subs off the crossfire for now. And just buy a couple amps later if I'm not happy with the sound I'm getting. Which for me.. I'm not picky and as I said above I'm not looking for bass cannons. I just want a good clean sound with good bottom end. I mainly listen to pretty much any genre of rock and on occasion dubstep... but mostly rock. I just want a system where I can really feel the drums and crunch of the guitar. Not so much bass where its rattling my truck to pieces lol. Not my style. And I dont think my little truck could take that lol.

I actually went and had my head unit installed today as I can't stand working inside of a dash... lol but I gotta take it back tomorrow because I just found out this evening that they ran the power wire off of the blower motor.... :/ I got home this evening turned my heater off and the head unit went off... lol So yeah.. thats not gonna work for me. But hopefully they'll be cool about fixing it right and get me back on track.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.