need some advice

Participant count
  • Participant list
you mean direction? And ya 4 12s can fit in almost any vehicle.... just depends on how much space you want left //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

budget?

budget on start out with a grand and yeah thats what i meant my bad lol and space lol would like to keep behind back seats but it dont really matter as long as i got front seats lol

i've heard four 12's in mustang hatchbacks before. all four faced up right under the rear hatch glass. freakin' slammed. hatchbacks are stupid easy for bass when you load off the rear glass.

I did one a while back, but had to use precision ports to get the air space required. Not as much room back there as you think some times. lol

I would suggest something like Obsidian, SA12, skar 12, DC lvl3 or similar..they all work decently well in smaller enclosures. We were using DD on that build so we need a ton of space.

your call. there is a lot more to bass than sub selections. the construction and integration into the vehicle is 90% of how loud you will be.

start taking measurements of your vehicle and sketching up possible enclosures to determine what you can do with the available airspace.

a friend from HS consistently hit 160's in a metro with four bandpass 15's. he had a decent amount of concrete in the rear of the vehicle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.