Need some advice

teh_fist

uk
Hey all first post Ive been searching through the reviews but wanted some advice first, I will need some recommendations on how to drive a 12" 3kw peak 1000-1500rms subwoofer (Might be two of these).

Im looking to spend £200-£500 ($300-$800) depending on your advice, I understand the cowboy rating game and you get what you pay for but there are always deals around.

Spending mid range money for an amp I would want to buy new and have a reputable company that upholds warranty claims and available in the UK.

Thanks for the links the amps look awesome for the money but are any of the rms ratings credible or reviewed here? only thing that worrys me as well is none of them state continuous and the 8 gauge internal wiring doesn't fill me with confidence on a 3000w rms $800 amp.

rms is continuous

Class D Award Winner Mono Amplifier

1600W RMS Power Handling (3200W Peak) @ 1 Ohms

Military Grade Components

Silver / Black Heavy Duty Fin Design Casing

Gold Plated Terminals

Remote Gain Controls

Overload - Thermal and Short Circuit Protection

1 ohm and 2 ohm Stable

NEW JBL GTO14001 Monoblock Grand Touring Car Amplifier - eBay (item 400099997273 end time Dec-23-10 13:23:55 PST)

CADENCE ZRS-C1 COMPETITION 2250 WATT RMS MONO AMPLIFIER - eBay (item 350416140237 end time Dec-22-10 11:06:55 PST)

MB Quart ONX1.1500D Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier/Amp - eBay (item 360321338622 end time Dec-20-10 12:15:17 PST)

all the amps i have listed are proven amps that do rated power plus on good electrical no problem.

two or one vibe space V2's, midrange subs but will do the job.

The car they are going in is relatively small but theres an offer on that makes it just another £60 for another subwoofer, I figure thats a better warranty deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.