Re xxx Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tyler Lee
10+ year member

Terry
I'm about to order a re xxx 15".. And I was PLANNING on ordering another Hifonics brutus amp that was rated about 2500 rms. But I did some searching on the Internet and they seem to b a good bit underrated so I would have to get like a 3500 rms Hifonics amp to give the xxx prob round 2500 roughly by as I'm sure y'all know the xxx will take more than it's rated 2000 rms daily.. So I wa wanting to know an alternative amp I could get to give it a solid 2500 rms at times.. But i dnt really wanna spend much over $300 on an amp.. Thanks for all opinions..

Well I was stuck between that and the DD 9515 and I know that's more of an spl sub than anything so even if the xxx doesn't sound great it should still b better than that DD.. at least that's what I'm thinking.. I found the xxx for $650.. Is there any other sub

U recommend that is n the same category as the xxx and dd but may fit me better?

Well I was stuck between that and the DD 9515 and I know that's more of an spl sub than anything so even if the xxx doesn't sound great it should still b better than that DD.. at least that's what I'm thinking.. I found the xxx for $650.. Is there any other subU recommend that is n the same category as the xxx and dd but may fit me better?
DD 9515s are good but DC level 5 IA wardens and SS XXXs are all much better subs

Yea but they are also a good bit more lol.. Lowest I found that ss xxx was $1000.. I looked at it when I was trying to figure out what I wanted..

I'm kinda weary about someone shipping me something like a sub tho.. My luck I would pay like $500 for say a dc level 5 and then when I got it it would b blown or something..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.