need some advice on a '93 mazda 626 cronos

Participant count
  • Participant list

gill_2002

Otwa
i need some advice on what to do on a 93 mazada 626. i want to put a real nice system in my car and want some advice on what i should use. i already have some fairly nice/new speakers but am looking for subs and an amp or something to help the bass pound good with hip hop. im new to this and need to know what size, style.... i should be getting. i want somethign thats gona pound the **** out of me and my car but without spending alot of money! plus id also like to know how id go about installin git into my car

thanks for the help!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hmmm your not giving enough information.....tell us exactly what things your looking for (subs, speakers, amps) and how much you have to spend. Also tell us if you want more SPL or SQ. Then im sure we can help you out...

For the wiring...its not to difficult.

1) Power wire from battery to amp

2) Ground wire from amp to somewhere in trunk

3) RCA's from HU to amp

4) Remote wire from HU to amp

5) Speaker wire from amp to subs/speakers.

P.S. post this question somewhere else. If you jus wanted to know how to wire your amp then post that here.

thanks for the steps on how to wire the amp, that helps alot! about what im looking for... i want something with good quality but without spending alot, id probably say that i dotn want to go over 400 canadian$ for everything. and im looking for what kind of subs and amp youd recomend for the car and my $ and then how id go about installing it them

where should i post this instead of here?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.