Need security in my car

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
So im now looking into buying some security for my car and need some advice on which way to go with this.

should i buy these:

Avital 5303L Car Alarms at Onlinecarstereo.com

Directed 508D Interface Modules and Sensors at Onlinecarstereo.com

Directed 506T Interface Modules and Sensors at Onlinecarstereo.com

or for the same price go with:

Amazon.com: Viper 5901 Responder LC3 SuperCode SST 2-Way Security and Remote Start System: Electronics

these are at about the price range im looking for not including how much i have to pay for the install. what would u guys pick?

i'd go with viper. my cousin has had one installed two years ago and brags about it to this day. im gonna have to kick his teeth in next time he shows off

:hilariou:LMAO BELEIVE ME LOW LIFES WHO LIVE IN THE STREET CANT AFFORD A **** COMPUTER, BESIDES THAT YOU CANT DETECT THAT KIND OF ALARM, I THINK

ya.. great feature except hackers have figured out how to break into it now.. so no..

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

OH MAN //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

can you elaborate on that. i'd like to know how they do it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.