Need reccomendations for replacing recycled cotton under carpet.

Participant count
  • Participant list

HyperSlayer72

CarAudio.com Newbie
Florida
Hello, i'm looking to get some mat material to replace my original cotton jute under carpet.

Planning on getting this product from car builders:

The amount I need after shipping comes to $135

Just wanted to know if anyone knows of a cheaper option by chance. Preferably something I could get off amazon or ebay or locally.. Need ~42 square feet of ~1/2 inch thick material preferably with an adhesive layer.

I definitely don't want to mess with MLV as I want to keep my car lightweight and I drive with the windows down 24/7.

Last edited:
I also got some new carpets recently. My story is a funny one if you look at it from the proper perspective. We had a flood problem a month ago, and it was the worst thing that could happen to us, cause we got the house three months ago. So yeah, I know, it sounds stupid. But if we were to complain, nothing good was going to happen. So we looked at the problem as a funny incident, and we got a floor restoration company to help us, and now we are ready to put the new carpets (which we needed anyway).

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...