need pro advice on choosing 6.5 comp set

Buy from a quality company and its impossible to go wrong. These are slightly above your price range, but when buying something that is producing 99% of the noise youre going to hear from your stereo, its worth it to spend a bit more and get something worth listening to. Would be hard to go wrong with any of these.

WoofersEtc.com - KS 6006 - ARC Audio 6.5" Component Set

WoofersEtc.com - 165A1 - Focal Access 6.5" 2 Way Component Speakers

WoofersEtc.com - DSK 165 - Hertz 6.5" 2-Way 160W Component System

WoofersEtc.com - C2-650 - JL Audio 6.5" Inch Evolution Series 2-Way Component System

I was considering the jl c2 sets as I run w7s I like their overpriced products lol but are they worth the money? I found a deal for two sets for 275

Out of the four I listed, first bet would be the Hertz for most peoples tastes. Ive only personally used/installed the Polyglass line from Focal, and Ive heard the Access line can be a bit harsh, but I like the emphasized tweeter of the Polyglass compared to the Hi-Energy line from Hertz. They were just too soft sounding for my tastes, but I love a loud pro audio setup with aluminum diaphragm bullet tweeters.

Found this what are the opinion of jensen products ive had no reason to hate on them but no real reason to like them..for the price seems fair and they are perfect for my 4ch which is a jensen 4 ch rated 75 rms on the birthsheet on each channel..the amp hasnt did me wrong yet opinions anyone??
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=350529427080&cmd=VIDESC
Oh, so youre just looking for the cheapest garbage you can possibly find. In that case, you could probably get better sound out of a pizza.

One for front and one for back..

And what makes them garbage?? The amp is sane brand and everything and I certainly wouldn't call the amp garbage its even CEA certified with birth sheet a so what are some real opinions on Jensen?? With reaaons

Buy from a quality company and its impossible to go wrong. These are slightly above your price range, but when buying something that is producing 99% of the noise youre going to hear from your stereo, its worth it to spend a bit more and get something worth listening to. Would be hard to go wrong with any of these.
WoofersEtc.com - KS 6006 - ARC Audio 6.5" Component Set

WoofersEtc.com - 165A1 - Focal Access 6.5" 2 Way Component Speakers

WoofersEtc.com - DSK 165 - Hertz 6.5" 2-Way 160W Component System

WoofersEtc.com - C2-650 - JL Audio 6.5" Inch Evolution Series 2-Way Component System
Compared to the JLs how are the polk audios d6501/dxi6500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.