Need new speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Daishi
10+ year member

Jersey
I currently have seas lotus performance speakers but they are dying on me so i need a new set. I want to spend like 600 max and ive been looking at a few sets.. Size of the tweeter is my only set back as i want to keep it around a 45.9mm mounting diameter and a 22mm or less mounting depth. it can be larger than 45.9mm diameter but not that much larger. I also only want 6.5's but the depth doesnt matter.

ive been looking at the new oz matrix elite 180cs speakers rainbow cs 265 kicks and focal k2p's I listen to pretty much any type of music so they have to be pretty good in all areas. What do you guys think of these 3 speakers or if you have any other suggestions it will be greatly apreciated. Thx.

eh.. yeah dont want the germs i accidentaly typed in slc 265 when i actualy meant the cs 265 kicks which are the profi kicks.

All 3 of those sets are amazing speakers, dont thin you could go wrong with either lol

Have u heard any of them?

Ive heard the k2ps and they blew me away, they sounded phenominal!! But ive never heard the Rainbows or Oz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Maybe get what ever is cheaper lol

ive never listened to any of them. i have a friend that lives near me that i know has the k2ps. maybe i can hit him up and listen to them. I was just wondering if there were any sets that i may of missed that i should include in my list.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.