Need loud and clear

C1500martin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Cali
Need something loud and clear dont care for imaging or strong midnass just something like the crescendo UN's and ft1s already have a set of each and wanted another but theyre out of stock like usuall crescendo

Need something loud and clear dont care for imaging or strong midnass just something like the crescendo UN's and ft1s already have a set of each and wanted another but theyre out of stock like usuall crescendo
I see that nasty looking 6th order blow through build thats coming soon.

Why not lithium? The price of those would have gotten you a nice lithium.
Yea i got these for a hell of a deal and theyre practically new. And last time i ran lithium i blew an amp i dont like that they make power at low voltages. And also for the convenience that if anything goes wrong with them i dont have to ship for warranty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.