Need Ideas

L337x

wi
I'm looking into a fairly cheap system, i'm a daily driver and i like bass.

What i'm looking into getting is

Head Unit: Planet Audio PI9756

Subs : (2)PioneerTS-W3002D2 Subwoofers 12” DVC2-Ohm Champion Pro Subs 7,000W TSW3002D2

Box : Ground Shaker PBP212 12" Dual Pro Bandpass Subwoofer/Sub Woofer Enclosure Box

Amp : (2) SoundStorm (SSL) EV4000D

Would this all work with the subs i am looking into getting?

[quote name='mylows10']rms of the subs , also a no go n the box or deck either ,get @double 07 ; to make you a box[/QUOTE]

The RMS for the subs, claim to be

RMS Power 1000 W
Peak Power Handling 3500 watt

SSL is not a good idea. They just don't seem to perform as well. Like they are not pushing the power that they say they are to the subs. Now a pre made box. Usually not a good idea to do If your wanting the best sound from your subs. I see that double07 name on a few post about boxes. Some times you can get a custom built box for the same price or some times cheaper then a pre made box. And be more happy about it.

SSL is not a good idea. They just don't seem to perform as well. Like they are not pushing the power that they say they are to the subs. Now a pre made box. Usually not a good idea to do If your wanting the best sound from your subs. I see that double07 name on a few post about boxes. Some times you can get a custom built box for the same price or some times cheaper then a pre made box. And be more happy about it.
Ok, well do you know any amps that would perform enough to support the subwoofers?

I was going to get 2 SSL's , so 1 can power 1 sub.

Ok, well do you know any amps that would perform enough to support the subwoofers?
I was going to get 2 SSL's , so 1 can power 1 sub.
If money is an option, I have been installing a lot of the ppi black ice 1,800.1 amps. People buying them used for around $150ish. To me they are a decent amp. I have been looking at skarSK-2500.1D. Found used around $450. Or soundstream RubiconRUB1.2500D. Found used around $270. Those are what I was looking at.

First you need the D4(Dual 4ohm) version of the subs, so they wil wire down to 1ohm. I run those subs and they sound great for the price. I would wipe the rest of that list.

Get a kenwood or pioneer headunit.

Box: Obcon 12" Universal Dual Sub woofer Speaker Box - Ebay

Amp: you cant run much over 1000watt with the factory electrical system. I have a audiopipe aspm 1500watt amp in a tahoe with 160amp alt and the alt isnt even big enough. I recommend audiopipe amps as bottom of the barrel amps.

First you need the D4(Dual 4ohm) version of the subs, so they wil wire down to 1ohm. I run those subs and they sound great for the price. I would wipe the rest of that list. Get a kenwood or pioneer headunit.

Box: Obcon 12" Universal Dual Sub woofer Speaker Box - Ebay

Amp: you cant run much over 1000watt with the factory electrical system. I have a audiopipe aspm 1500watt amp in a tahoe with 160amp alt and the alt isnt even big enough. I recommend audiopipe amps as bottom of the barrel amps.
You talking about these?

2)NEW PIONEER TS-W3002D4 Champion Series PRO 12" 3500W Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofers Sub - ebay

And a cheap system can turn into a lot of problems. Try not to go to cheap. Hate to see ya get something and have problems. I install for a living. And I see this a lot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.