Need ideas for 94 f150 reg cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chris94L
10+ year member

I have 2 JL Audio 10w1v2 subs right now, probably want to reuse them. Here is the problem. I removed my seats and enclosure/amp to clean my carpets. In doing so I found that my enclosure had been water damaged. Pulled the back wall carpet off to find many holes in the sheet metal from previous owners I assume having amps and whatnot mounted directly to it instead of an amp rack. Sealed them up the best I could, but now I'm still faced with the problem of a damaged enclosure. I could build a new setup the same as the old, but I think I would rather try something new. I have to fit 2 of the jl 10w1v2 and a jl 500/5 behind a set of 94 Lightning seats (very little room). Here is what I had before, its wasn't covered, was an in progress build.

speakers2.jpg

speakers1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.