Need helping choosing...

Participant count
  • Participants list

biggen_bd
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Missouri
Been awhile since I've bought a hu. Looking for preferably a single din. Going in a 2000 3/4 ton Chevy truck. Have a sundown 100.4 and a saz5000d for the zv5's that are on the way.

What's out there that's worth looking at?

Budget? Under 1000.00 so not much of one..

Let me know some opinions, thanks!

Was looking at alpine fixed flat screens don't remember model number years ago possibly even something with navigation but didn't know if going with something with so many features would be debilitating to signal or audio control of a high output system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
Also use the Orange wire. It will be constant 12v. Yes, you can bi-amp your co-axials. You just separate the tweeter wires ftom the terminals and...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Thanks for the suggestions I will look at all this when I get home from work!
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...

About this thread

biggen_bd

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
biggen_bd
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date