need help....

Participant count
  • Participant list

305Nasty

I was looking to buy 2 american bass hd12 should i buy d2s or d1s. I have a rockford t3000 and dont have the birth sheet unfortunately but from the ones ive seen im guessing around 2800 rms @2ohms and 3200 @1. This is not for competition just for daily useage. I have a 2000 navigator and have lots of room for the box so thats not an issue. What should i tune the box to and if anyone can help me with designing a ported box i will greatly appreciate it

I actually can even help with buying the subs as well. Get d4 subs run the amp at 1 ohm. Also you'll need 0 gauge wires and a a big 3 kit. With at least 1-2 extra batteries for that amp as fo box 2^3 per sub at 33 hertz is what you want

How much do d4s run. I already have big three and 1 extra battery from prevoous system can add another if i need too. Also im on stock alternator but never dropped below 13.5 with a hifonics 2600 @ 1ohm

I had one of those. Don't count on it doing more than 3000 at 1 and 2000 at 2. My birth sheet said 3300, that's a dynamic test and means nothing. Just a way to inflate numbers for sales. You are going to need a alternator. If you didn't before you must of had very high box rise.

Thanks for the inputs and bare with me im new... so now im leaning towards 2 ab xfls @ 2ohm and sorry forgot to mention max budget for subs is 550. And are the xfls underrated?

Thanks for the inputs and bare with me im new... so now im leaning towards 2 ab xfls @ 2ohm and sorry forgot to mention max budget for subs is 550. And are the xfls underrated?
The xfl subs are underated. They can take the power at 2 ohms fairly easy. $195 each

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.