Need Help?

No i ran 4 guage all the way and only ground the battery to the frame in the back. Should i run a ground wire from the battery up front?

It is still starved and a battery will not completely get rid of voltage drop. It has more to do with the efficiency of your wiring. Fix the wiring and you may not even need the battery yet

You need to set your gains correctly with a digital multimeter and test tones, an o-scope or DD-1. Are you using bass boost on the amp or "Loud" on the headunit? Make sure to turn those off also set the eq flat on the headunit

Never use bass boost it only adds distortion to your system in order to make it louder. This puts stress on your electrical and your equipment also. Just set your gains correctly with everything flat you will see a more stable voltage this way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.