need help!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
can u tell from the pic about whats wrong with it?and what could have caused it?
Would need to see the whole board top and bottom to really diagnose it as well as testing other components of course. Did you have the gain set properly?. Were you running it at a ohm load it wasnt designed for?

i was breaking in subs so i only had the gain about a quater of the way up and was running it at 1ohm
Hmmmm.......double check your subs and make sure they were wired properly.....Did you have it fused properly?. If everything was wired right then its odd for it to blow those components especially if the gain was low....There has to be a problem somewhere else on the board.

the subs are wired right reads 1.1ohmsdo u think it could have been caused by voltege drop?
Thats a good possibility. What was your voltage dropping to?....Possibly just a defective amp. Cant really say much more without seeing it. Try to find a local repair shop, if you dont have one and want me to do the repair just shoot me a pm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.