need help with wiring some LED

Participant count
  • Participant list
run them to your trunk light, so when you pop the trunk the LED for the box comes on, or you can run it to the remote to amp and it will come on when the amp comes on

If you power them directly from the amp power wire, the LED's will always be on. Use a relay activated by the remote turn on lead to turn them on. You can use the amp ground and + for the supply.
imma just run a separate 16 gauge wire from my battery since imma place my switch next to the center console. i rather go this route then using relays. It sounds more of a hassle using relays than running a separate power wire. anybody know the fuse rating i should put on the 16 gauge? and the specs for my switch, 50mA 500mA, 1A, etc?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.