Need help with system.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the help! Sorry I haven't responded for the last couple of days, but I'm the kind of guy that likes to do his research before he talks so he has a better chance of not making himself look like an idiot. Anyway, after looking at what everyone has to say I have come up with the following VERY original idea... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif What do all of you think of me doing a rainbow speaker install with a Eclipse headunit? Like seth350 said, I am more about SQ than SPL so quality speakers are important to me, and I love the Eclipse deck he mentioned I was looking at, so I figured why not get both?

As far as sponsorships go I don't honestly expect to get sponsored because of my speaker set-up alone. I am redoing everything about the Eclipse (right now it is stripped down to just metal everywhere) and when I get done with it it should have somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 - 500 horsepower. It will get a custom paint job and interior with MOMO accessories, as well as a completely rebuilt motor and all other performance parts, so when it comes to getting sponsored I am relying on the car as a whole to get my sponsorships for me. I know the chances are still not too good, but they are better than just a stock car with a good system. But I forgot to mention that little fact when I first posted...

LOL.. sorry about that, seth350's last post was actually me... he used my computer last night and didn't log out. I wasn't paying any attention and just posted as him. Don't want any confusion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.