Need help with sub/amp

CodyG

Hey guys, im thinking about finally getting a decent sub for my 01 dodge neon. Just a little something better than the stock bass. I had these chosen, but i dont know which to go with.

American Bass XFL1244 with AUDIOPIPE AP15001D

or

Pioneer TS-W3002D4 12 In. Champion Series PRO with JX1000/1D - JL Audio Monoblock 1000W RMS Class D Amplifier

Any help with be greatly appreciated. Im a subwoofer buying virgin right now.

The xfl is a good choice. Also known around the forum as great customer service. Hit up @mylows10 . He's an AB dealer and can hook you up with warranty and everything. And the AP amps do rated and are CHEAP! Some people love em' and some people hate em'.

Thanks for the quick responses and help, i really appreciate it. If you guys have better suggestions, go for it. I dont really want to spend too much more than $400 for the sub and amp together. As for the AUDIOPIPE APSM2000, does it get hot quickly, or does it stay nice and cool?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.