need help with settings for amp and head unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Powwow58701

i have 3 10inch subs hooked up to a 2400 watt mono pioneer champion series amp.i have 2 polk audio sr edition 10s in a ported box and a 10 inch jnl in a wedge box also.they are all wired together and one sub is running to the amp +/- ..i have a pioneer deh-s1000ub deck and want to know what settings should i have my hpf/lpf frequency and hertz at? the jbl is a gto1002d by the way. what should my lpf and hpf be set too on the deck? i have 2 6 1/2 inch alpine in the front driver and passenger doors.i got 1 boss 500 wat 6x9 in rear window and a stock 6x9 in the other rear window.i know its a horrible setup but can i get some help with the settings so i dont blow my speakers? i have the lpf set at 80hz and 12db and the hpf at 100 and 24db..what should they be at? and what should my amp gain be at and the frequency set to also on it?email me powwow58701@gmail.com or write on here im new to this

omg.. if u have amp on front speaker just take rears out many of us don't even use them + holes in rear deck allow bass into car (if u fire subs rear) ok to the subs set lp xover 70hz (if u listen to rock at all set it at 100) use lp and hp on hu only so if xovers have off by pass on amp set to that use xovers on hu s it's easier to change and u can see a # instead of guessing.. if xovers on amp don't have off just set lp to highest it'll go (maybe 250) and lp on hu at 70-100 as i said.. hp xover to speakers set around 80hz if u play alot of rap u can set them at 100hz and set lp on subs to 100 to play that instead of distorting speakers.. so yeah actually u set them about right, just use hu xover if u can..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.