How too

Participant count
  • Participant list

tapcola

US
Hi guys new to the forum . I have a small set up and have a question with how to use a dd-1 with my set up . I have a 2013 JKUR , and am using the factory HU wich has a small amp. I am using a lc8i to convert to RCAs then to my amp JL HD 900/5 .

Due to the canbus set up I cant get just a speaker out from the HU , so all I can get is after the factory amp . So can I just set the LC8I like an amp ? And connect the the output to the dd-1 and use the line out controls to set for distortion? How do I find out if the HU is distorting?

I'm not a newbie to this I have the Lc8i set now with its built in lights, but I want to set the gains on the amp. Thanks for the help !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.