Need help with distribution block

I have a skar skv2 2500 and a pioneer GM-D8604 and i know i need a distribution block just wondering if i can use a 0 gauge in and have a 0 gauge and a 4 gauge coming out? All help is appreciated, thank you.
Absolutely with a distro block with those outlets.You can even get a reducer for the 4ga to fit the 0ga outlet for a much tighter fit. Some blocks come with reducing sleeves

Just wondering if i can have 1 input and have 2 outputs or will i have to use two inputs for the distribution block on the bottom?

You could make the bottom one work with one power input by adding a bar across on that end and would have two outputs.

Otherwise in stock form the bottom one is a dual input/output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

Sye671

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sye671
Guam
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from